This is a minimalist software architecture reading list based on my current work context. Last updated on 5th August 2018. This list is deliberately kept short in the spirit of Pareto principle, a vital few resources (20%) having (80%) impact.
- Clean Architecture by Robert C. Martin, 2017
- Building Microservices, Designing fine-grained systems, Sam Newman, 2015
- .NET Microservices. Architecture for Containerized .NET Applications, 2018
- Serverless apps: Architecture, patterns, and Azure implementation
- DDD, Hexagonal, Onion, Clean, CQRS, … How I put it all together
- Dependency Inversion Using Ports and Adapters
Repository | Query
- Repositories or Command / Query Objects?
- Favor query objects over repositories
- How do Repositories fit with CQRS?
Example Code Repositories
- Demo of Ports and Adapters Architecture
- eShopOnContainers – Microservices Architecture and Containers based Reference Application (BETA state – Visual Studio 2017 and CLI environments compatible)