I am a software engineering professional with 17+ years of experience in hands-on development and leadership roles. I am passionate about technology, building great teams and delivering excellent products.
• 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴: 8+ years of experience in line management, recruitment, managing professional development and growth for direct reports, facilitating and coaching teams, and continuously helping teams and individuals moving to the next level.
• 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆: Experienced in collaborating with product management and stakeholders in creating product road maps for successful product outcome, delivering new products from inception, commercialisation, and scaling of new and existing products.
• 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀: Experienced with a range of agile frameworks, processes and practices and setting up multiple cross-functional product development teams. Passionate about continuous improvement and evolving ways of work. I am also a Certified Scrum Master (2012), Certified Scrum Professional (2014) and LeSS Practitioner (2018).
• 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Experienced in creating and driving technical roadmap considering both short-term and long-term visions, building new capabilities (e.g., automation, continuous delivery and cloud), modernising tech stack, and building secure, performant and scalable software systems.
• 𝗔𝗜 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: Experienced in incorporating machine learning capabilities in software products by setting up end-to-end data pipelines in Azure and AWS. Earned PhD in applied machine learning from Monash (2010). Also completed further specialisations on Data Science (2016) and Deep Learning (2019).